Study in the UK in the beautiful region of Yorkshire.
You will require this letter completed by the organisation before you can apply: Learning and Funding information letter
Please make an appointment to meet a careers adviser by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan to help with the costs of a training course if you’re 24 or older.
The course must have started on or after 1 August 2013 and be eligible - ie a Level 3 or 4 course.
Repayments don’t start until April 2016 and you won’t have to pay anything back until you earn more than £21,000 a year.
The loan doesn’t depend on your income and there are no credit checks. You can get independent money advice from the Money Advice Service.
For further information please read the following documents:
How much you get depends on the:
- type of course
- course fees
- the maximum loan available for your course
You don’t have to borrow the full cost of your course - you can pay for some of it yourself.
How to apply
- Check with LEARN.ORG.UK LIMITED that the course qualifies.
- Ask for a ‘Learning and funding information’ letter - you need this to complete the application. It contains the details about your course.
- Apply online - you’ll need to register first. If you can’t apply online you can download the forms below.
- You’ll get a letter confirming your loan - usually within 2 weeks if you apply online (postal applications take longer).
Repayments don’t start until April 2016.
You pay back your loan (plus interest) when you finish your course and when you earn more than £21,000 a year. Your repayments will stop if your income drops below £21,000 a year.
Your monthly repayment amount will be 9% of any income you earn over £21,000.
Your repayments would be:
- £7 a month - if you earned £22,000 a year
- £30 a month - if you earned £25,000 a year
Use the repayment calculator to get an estimate of how much you’ll have to pay back.
You can get independent money advice from the Money Advice Service.