How We Do It
LEARN.ORG.UK is a local UK not-for-profit education charity with the following principles which shape our efforts:
- Caring - care about the community and people that are disadvantaged and excluded from modern society. Focus on improving their lives and create a better future for everyone.
- Innovating - use technology and new platforms to reach excluded and isolated people and encourage them to connect and share in the benefits of being digitally connected.
- Impacting - make an impact on people's lives. Through interacting with our services that person should receive lasting improvements to their health and well-being or learn new skills that will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
- Achieving - positive results from people we have interacted with having grown and gone on to achieve their own personal goals and successes in life beyond their time with us.
A big thank you
LEARN.ORG.UK can only begin to deliver on our principles if others believe in them and continue to be inspired to help us out for a quarter of a century :
- Thanks to our funders who care as we do and fund our projects.
- Thanks to our partners who donate and provide technology and resources so that we can reach the most disadvantaged and isolated people.
- Thanks to our volunteers and tutors who directly work with individuals and teach them lasting skills to improve their lives.
- And finally to our donators and supportors who get as much reward in seeing the real world achievements of people we interact with and help the charity achive it's aims.